Tuesday, April 19, 2016

blogger #6

this is my blogger #6 I'm doing prity good at the project.


I'm reading the short story & going to change it into a comic book. So I can finish my project.
the blogger is taking so long because I don't have a computer at home so I cant do it at home . So my plane is to go in conference period so I can finish the rest of my bloggers.

I still need to make a video & to do an interview so I am doing good but I still need to make up the weekly reflection so I'm still behind but I will get caught up before this project is due.

I still need some help in writing the bloggers because I keep forgetting on doing the blogger so tomorrow I'm going to  go in for conference period so I can finish the rest of the bloggers.
my goal is to finish all of the bloggers my May 1st 

No comments:

Post a Comment