Monday, April 4, 2016

proposal

1) Why are you interested in this particular topic:

Answer:  I'm interested in this topic because I want to change a short story into a comic book. I want  kids to read a short story that has been turned into a comic book.

2) What questions are you hoping to answer through your research:

Answer: The questions hat im hoping to answer is (1) how do I  change a short story into a comic book? The other question that I have is (2) Why am I trying to change a short story into a comic book?

3) What will you need to research?

Answer: I will need to research about changing a short story into a comic book. also I need to find out what to do to change a short story into a comic book.

4)Where will you find the expert & the information you need?

Answer: I will go on the internet to find famous comic book writers & ask the expert about improving a short story into a comic book.

5)What will the outcome product of your research be?

Answer: My outcome will be that  I will be able too change a short story into a comic book.

6) Why is this a Viable topic:

Answer: Changing a short story into a comic book is Viable because if someone that cant read story's & wants to read it then I can change the short story into a comic book so they can read it

No comments:

Post a Comment